COVID 19 Update
INOV8 Orthopedics Updated COVID-19 Policies:
- Masks required at all times for patients, visitors, providers and staff per Texas Medical Board.
- Please click here for more information.
- Everyone checked for temperature and monitored for symptoms.
- Anyone who is symptom positive or who has a temperature will be asked to be treated by their PCP, or urgent care clinic.
- Providers and staff shall maintain good hygiene and follow OSHA/CDC protocols:
- Wash hands for at least 20 seconds between patients and to avoid direct contact with your eyes, nose, and mouth. When soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based sanitizer.
- Practice social distancing.
- Practice good respiratory etiquette, including covering coughs and sneezes with inside of elbow.
- Patients will be asked to complete a medical history at home, prior to their appointment. Other forms and history will be taken upon arrival on iPads.
- Patients are allowed to bring only 1 caregiver/visitor with them to appointment.
- Plexiglass dividers are installed at the front reception areas to protect you and our front desk staff.
- Pharmaceutical representatives allowed only at front desk.
- All areas of clinic will be cleaned using EPA approved disinfectants to clean patient waiting areas, exam rooms, restrooms, heavy traffic areas, and high touch items.
Please continue to stay informed about our local COVID-19 situation and stay safe.
Thank you. INOV8 Orthopedics